Nisaki (Agioi Anargiroi) beach - Methana
A small island, full of pine trees, which is indispensable to visit not only to swim in the clean waters but also to enjoy the great view of Methana. It’s in the entrance of the town. It is a very long beach, fully organized with umbrellas and sunbeds. There are also facilities for watersports.
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- Cafés - Snack Bars - Restaurants & Taverns nearby
- By your own vehicle
- On foot
- By taxi
- 6' from the port on foot of Methana
- 12' from Megalochori • 1 hour on foot
- 21' from Kounoupitsa • 2 hours & 30' on foot
- 30' from Άγιο Νικόλαο • 3 hours on foot
WC / Locker rooms
- In public space, near
At argosaronikos.gr we strive for constant updating and accuracy of the above information. If you wish to provide a correction, please fill in the contact form.