Agios Nikolaos beach - Hydra
The beach is a jewel of the island, and it is located at the junction of two hills and the church of Saint Nikolaos is located a little bit higher on one of the hills.
- Umbrellas & Sun beds ◌ 8€/set
- By boat - sea taxi (15€/person round-trip)
- 40' from the port of Hydra by sea-taxi
- Dirt road
- Stones & Pebbles
WC / Locker rooms
- A pair of plastic shoes for the beach would be ideal in order to enjoy, undisturbed, the beauties of Agios Nikolaos.
- If you leave from the port of Hydra and sail to the beach, on the last ferry (13:00), you are likely not to find any sun beds
At argosaronikos.gr we strive for constant updating and accuracy of the above information. If you wish to provide a correction, please fill in the contact form.