Skliri beach - Agistri
On the road towards Chalikiada, before you reach there, there is a small bay with crystal-clear waters, surrounded by pine trees. This is Skliri beach, a secluded beach area with a tree-filled natural beauty.
- Reach here with your own vehicle or by taxi
- and then down to the beach on foot
- 10' from Megalochori • 1 hour on foot
- 15' on foot from Skala
- With pebbles
WC / Locker rooms
- In public space, to where there is road access
- Not available
- Camping is forbidden at the beach, as well as in all of the Agistri area. We have witnessed fine impositions on campers during the summer of 2019.
At argosaronikos.gr we strive for constant updating and accuracy of the above information. If you wish to provide a correction, please fill in the contact form.