Skala beach - Agistri
Skala is the most cosmopolitan beach. It is only 100m. from the port but the water is not affected in any way. The sea is shallow and you have to walk enough to go deep, and that is why it is ideal for families with young children.
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- Cafés - Snack Bars - Restaurants & Taverns
- By your own vehicle
- On foot
- By bus
- By taxi
- 5' from Megalochori • 20' on foot
- 20' from Limenaria • 1 hour & 25' on foot
- North / East (Depending on which beach you’ll be going to)
WC / Locker rooms
- Yes, in the adjacent cafés-restaurants
- In public space, near
- From the adjacent shops
- The beach of Skala is suitable for one-day beach trips, since if you’ll be coming to Agistri on a ferry boat, the beach is 100m from the port and there are many restaurants and taverns in the surrounding area.
At argosaronikos.gr we strive for constant updating and accuracy of the above information. If you wish to provide a correction, please fill in the contact form.