Megalochori beach - Agistri
Megalochori (or Milos) has very nice beaches with pebbles or sand. Nearest to the port is pebbly, and if you go further (to Skala) will find a more organized one, with sun beds and possibility to order your coffee.
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- Cafés - Snack Bars - Restaurants & Taverns
- By your own vehicle
- On foot
- By bus
- By taxi
- 5' from Skala • 20' on foot
- 15' from Limenaria • 1 hour & 5' on foot
WC / Locker rooms
- Yes, in the adjacent cafés-restaurants
- In public space, near
- From the adjacent shops
- Megalochori beach is suitable for one-day beach trips, since if you’ll be coming to Agistri on a “flying dolphin”, the beach is located 100m from the port and there are many restaurants and taverns in the surrounding area.
At argosaronikos.gr we strive for constant updating and accuracy of the above information. If you wish to provide a correction, please fill in the contact form.
Visitors’ Comments & Reviews