Chalikiada Beach - Agistri
Previously it was only nudist beach. In order to go to the beach you should go from Skala to Skliri. Then you follow the path (on foot) through pines. Approximately 600m. further you will reach the edge of the path where if you look down you will see a beautiful beach in a blue bay. To go down at the beach, great care is needed because access is difficult, but those who go down, will be rewarded!
- Reach here with your own vehicle or by taxi
- and then on foot
- 10' from Megalochori • 1 hour on foot
- 30' on foot from Skala
- Asphalt up to here and then a forrest trail
- With pebbles
WC / Locker rooms
- In public space, to where there is road access
- Not available
- For your descent to the beach, we would suggest you to wait for someone experienced to come, so that you can see the way.
- Camping is forbidden at the beach, as well as in all of the Agistri area. We have witnessed fine impositions on campers during the summer of 2019.
At argosaronikos.gr we strive for constant updating and accuracy of the above information. If you wish to provide a correction, please fill in the contact form.