Portes beach - Aegina
This is a small, traditional island village. It has sandy beach and pebble beach covering everyone's needs. There is also a quaint little tavern where you can eat fresh sea-food and drink ouzo.
- By your own vehicle
- On foot
- By bus
- By taxi
- 25' from the port of Aegina • 2 hours & 40' on foot
- 30' from Perdika • 2 hours & 50' on foot
- 35' from Souvala • 3 hours & 15' on foot
- 20' from Agia Marina • 1 hour & 45' on foot
- Sandy & pebble
WC / Locker rooms
- In public space, near
- An ideal choice for the people who enjoy peaceful places
At argosaronikos.gr we strive for constant updating and accuracy of the above information. If you wish to provide a correction, please fill in the contact form.