Perdika beach - Aegina
Perdika is another traditional village with sandy beach and crystal clear waters. The bay in which it resides, protects it from any adverse weather conditions. Opposite the beach is distinguished the Moni island. Near Perdika, one kilometer away, is the beach Sarpas, clean and quiet, away from tourist accommodations and houses.
- Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Beach Bar
- By your own vehicle
- On foot
- By bus
- By taxi
- 15' from the port of Aegina • 2 hours on foot
- 30' from Souvala • 2 hours & 55' on foot
- 35' from Agia Marina • 3 hours & 50' on foot
WC / Locker rooms
- In public space, near
- Yes, from the adjacent shops
- It is worth staying until the sunset, watching Moni and Agistri in the background.
At argosaronikos.gr we strive for constant updating and accuracy of the above information. If you wish to provide a correction, please fill in the contact form.
Visitors’ Comments & Reviews