Loutra beach - Aegina
The beach of Loutra, is located just 300m from the port of Souvala. It is a sandy, organized beach, with umbrellas/sunbeds as well as beach-bars and restaurants. In the past, it was famous for the hot springs.
- Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Beach Bar
- By your own vehicle
- On foot
- By bus
- By taxi
- 7' from the port of Souvala on foot
- 15' from the port of Aegina • 1 hour & 35' on foot
- 30' from Perdika • 3 hours & 5' on foot
- 20' from Agia Marina • 1 hour & 50' on foot
WC / Locker rooms
- In public space, near
- Yes, from the adjacent shops
- The beach of Loutra is ideal for day trips in order to go swimming, since the port of Souvala is directly connected to the port of Piraeus by ferry and there are several restaurants and taverns nearby.
At argosaronikos.gr we strive for constant updating and accuracy of the above information. If you wish to provide a correction, please fill in the contact form.