Kolona beach - Aegina
The beach of Kolona, is located in the city of Aegina, close to the port, next to the archaeological site of Kolona. It is a non organized beach and there are several cafes where you can enjoy your coffee right next to the sea as well as fish-taverns with fresh fish.
- By your own vehicle
- On foot
- By bus
- By taxi
- 10' from the port on foot of Aegina
- 15' from Perdika • 1 hour & 30' on foot
- 17' from Souvala • 2 hours & 5' on foot
- 25' from Agia Marina • 2 hours & 35' on foot
WC / Locker rooms
- In public space, near
- The beach of Kolona, is ideal for day trips in order to enjoy your swim, since it is located 10' from the port on foot and there are several restaurants and taverns nearby.
- It is worth staying until the sunset watching Agistri in the background.
At argosaronikos.gr we strive for constant updating and accuracy of the above information. If you wish to provide a correction, please fill in the contact form.
Visitors’ Comments & Reviews