Avra beach - Aegina
The beach of Avra, is located in the city of Aegina and it is the beach closest to the port. It is organized and in a very close distance from a bus stop, and there you can find fish- taverns with fresh fish, ouzeri and grill restaurants, should you get hungry after swimming!
- Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- By your own vehicle
- On foot
- By bus
- By taxi
- 6' from the port on foot of Aegina
- 15' from Souvala • 1 hour & 30' on foot
- 17' from Perdika • 2 hours & 5' on foot
- 25' from Agia Marina • 2 hours & 35' on foot
WC / Locker rooms
- In public space, near
- The beach of Avra, is ideal for day trips in order to enjoy your swim, since it is located 6' from the port on foot and there are several restaurants and taverns nearby.
- It is worth staying until the sunset watching Agistri in the background.
At argosaronikos.gr we strive for constant updating and accuracy of the above information. If you wish to provide a correction, please fill in the contact form.