Agia Marina beach - Aegina
Perhaps the most beautiful sandy beach of Aegina. It's a large beach, quite shallow, suitable for families with young children. Here you can also indulge in water sports. Especially during the summer months there are often ferry routes connecting Ag. Marina and Piraeus.
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- Beach Bar
- By your own vehicle
- On foot
- By bus
- By taxi
- 20' from the port of Aegina • 2 hours & 35' on foot
- 21' from Souvala • 2 hours on foot
- 33' from Perdika • 3 hours & 45' on foot
WC / Locker rooms
- In public space, near
- Yes, from the adjacent shops
- The beach of Agia Marina, is ideal for day trips in order to enjoy your swim, since the port of Agia Marina is connected to the port of Piraeus by ferry and there are a lot of restaurants and taverns nearby.
- Beach awarded with a Blue Flag!
- Ideal beach for young children. Shallow and calm waters.
At argosaronikos.gr we strive for constant updating and accuracy of the above information. If you wish to provide a correction, please fill in the contact form.